Day 1: Guwahati Airport/Station to Kaziranga, 280 Kms in 5 Hrs.
Day 2: Kaziranga Jungle safari. Morning elephant Safari subjected to availability. Afternoon Jeep Safari
Day 3: Kaziranga to Shillong, 270 Kms in 7 hrs.
Day 4: Shillong to Cherrapunjee excursion, 60 Kms in 2hrs-One way.
Day 5: Post breakfast Half day Shillong City tour. Post lunch drive to Guwahati (3 Hrs)
Day 6: Guwahati Airport/station Transfer after visit to Kamakhya Temple
Inclusions - 2 nights accommodation at Kaziranga 2 nights at Shillong and 1 night at Guwahati. Sight seeing as per itinerary. Tour starts and ends at Guwahati. Train / Flight to and from Guwahati to home town NOT included
Day 1: Guwahati Airport/Station to Kaziranga, 280 Kms in 5 Hrs. – We receive you on your arrival and drive to Kaziranga (Alt 131Ft / 80M). Check in at Hotel. Free Evening Overnight at Kaziranga.
Day 2: Kaziranga Jungle safari. (Elephant Safari 5.30Am to 6.30/7AM- subjected to availability) Early morning explore Western Zone of Kaziranga National Park on back of elephant. Apart from world's endangered One-horned Rhinoceros, the Park sustains half the world's population of genetically pure Wild Water Buffaloes, over 1000 Wild elephants and perhaps the densest population of Royal Bengal Tigers anywhere.
Jeep safari 1.30 Pm to 3.30 Pm - Afternoon explore central Zone, Kaziranga is also a bird watcher's paradise and home to some 500 species of birds. The Crested Serpent Eagle, Palla's Fishing Eagle, Greyheaded Fishing Eagle, Swamp Partridge, Bar-headed goose, whistling Teal, Bengal Florican, Storks, Herons and Pelicans are some of the species found here. Overnight stay at Kaziranga.
Day 3: Kaziranga to Shillong, 270 Kms in 7 hrs.After breakfast checkout and drive to Shillong (Alt 6825Ft / 2050M). Check in at Hotel. Free Evening Overnight at Shillong
Day 4: Shillong to Cherrapunjee excursion, 60 Kms in 2hrs-One way.After breakfast drive to Cherrapunjee (4869Ft/1484M). Cherrapunjee possesses some exotic waterfalls and impressive limestone caves, Mawkdok Viewpoint, Nohkalikai Falls, 7 Sister Falls, Thangkharang Park and Mawsmai Cave, which is one of the 100 odd limestone caves in Meghalaya. Afternoon back to Shillong en- route visit to Elephant Falls and Shillong Peak. Overnight stay at Shillong.
Day 5: Post breakfast Half day Shillong City tour– (Timing: 8.30AM to 1.00PM).After breakfast today visit Don Bosco Monument, Ward’s Lake where you can enjoy boating, Botanical Garden and Lady Hydri Park.
Shillong to Guwahati, 100 Kms in 3 Hrs. Checkout and drive to Guwahati(Alt 162Ft/49M). Free Evening Overnight at Guwahati.
Day 6: Guwahati to Airport/station, – After Early breakfast check out from hotel visit Kamakhya Temple and with everlasting memories transfer to Guwahati airport/railway station. Farewell and tour ends.
· Each room can accommodate a maximum of one extra bed
· Upto 3 heads will be accommodated in one Non-AC Indica / WagonR or Similar, 4 to 8 heads in Non-AC Sumo / Victa / Bolero / Max etc. Coach will accommodate 9 to 16 heads.
· Children upto the age of 5 years complimentary.
· Children between 6 and 12 years will be charged “Extra Bed” or “Child Without Bed” depending on service taken.
· Above 12 years will be considered equivalent to an adult for costing purposes.
· The Guests must carry proof of age of the child in the absence of which, the hotel may put additional charges.
Package Cost Includes
· Arrival Assistance.
· Hotel Accommodation and Meal as per plan.
· Transfer and Sight Seeing in exclusive vehicle. The vehicle would be available as per itinerary only on drop basis and not on disposal basis. Using the vehicle for any activity outside the itinerary is not permissible.
Package Cost Excludes
· Air Fare / Train fare.
· Expenses of personal nature such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips. Liquor, Mineral water, Airport Tax, Insurance, Meal outside hotel, Refreshment on arrival.
· Entry to Park and Monuments, Camera Charges, Guide or escort charges
· Additional car usage beyond suggested Itinerary
· Any supplementary service not mentioned in itinerary or mentioned in itinerary as a suggested addition such as Ropeway ride, Boating, Yak Ride, Rafting, Toy Train Ride, Helicopter ride or any similar activity.
· Any other item not specified in “Cost Includes”.
· Additional or incremental expenses arising out of acts of god, political disturbance, strike etc.
· Service Tax
· Any change in government tax structure and amount becoming due thereto.
* 20% cancellation charge for cancelling more than 15 days in advance.
* 30% cancellation charge if cancelled between 15 to 8 days before arrival
* 50% cancellation charge if cancelled between 7 to 4 days before arrival
* 75% cancellation charge if cancelled between 3 to 1 days before arrival
* No refund is possible if cancelled on the day of arrival or later
1. Cancellation charge is applicable on the total package cost.
2. No refund is possible if the tour is cancelled due to bad weather, civil/political disturbance, or anything beyond human control. But there will be full cooperation from the entire team to make an alternate arrangement in such cases.
3. In case your tour booking involves any government accommodation or services, such as tourism department lodges etc. The Cancellation policy will applicable on the package amoount excluding government booking. For government booking, the cancellation rules of the concerned authority will be applicable.
4. In case of very high season or special situations, we may communicate a different cancellation rule to you. If Our team members communicated a cancellation rule different from the one mentioned above, then the above rule will not be applicable. Rather the rules communicated by our sales team member will take precedence.